Thursday, July 17, 2014

For Avri

Don't try to sell me anything. I will buy it, and I will probably regret buying it. That being said, sometimes it's downright fun to deal with those salespeople in the mall. Are they desperate? Are they bored and want someone to talk to? Do they thrive on the challenge? I don't know, and I'll never understand.

The particular salesman that entrapped me today was a nice fellow by the name of Avri, whom I kind of love. He sells those fancypants hair straighteners that are outrageously priced but work wonders on the do. While he did my hair, he serenaded me between pitches extolling the virtues of product--totally the highlight of my day.

I promised him I would give him a shoutout on my blog, and he deserves it not only for his adorable enthusiasm but for for the artful way he explicitly stated that he did not want to pressure me into buying while he simultaneously pressured me.

High five, Avri at the Tacoma Mall who sells Evalectric hair straighteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment